Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Awareness/ Analyze

In this posture, I felt like I had time to think. This pose made go upside down and with the blood rushing to my head, I couldn't look around and notice everything around. I had to face the thoughts inside my head. It was a very hard pose to accomplish and I don't think I have it down perfectly but hopefully I'm getting closer. Even though I felt like I was struggling in the pose, when I found my ground, and got comfortable I breathed in and out and I felt pretty calm in this pose. I felt like I could hold it for a couple of minutes, which I did not end up doing, but still I felt like I could. I felt like I could feel every part of my body working, as that is what salambia sirsasana does, it gets you in touch with every muscle in your body; every part is getting worked. I felt strong in this pose and felt more core strengthening.

To be more in alignment, I definitely need to get stronger so I can get away from the wall. Once I get stronger and obtain balance in my body then I can do the full posture without the wall and without any help. Once I am away from the wall I can align myself better. I need to bring the tops of my feet over my head more and try my hardest to not lean away and push out my belly. From my picture, I can see that my back is way too arched. I need to line the top of my arches with my pelvis and with the crown of my head so my body is lined up in a straight line.

No comments:

Post a Comment